Tuesday, August 5, 2014

Remingtons Hospital Bag!

This is everything that will be going into Remingtons hospital bag :)
I decided to put all the nursing stuff into his hospital bag so its easy to find in the first day that he's here. I'm bringing two brands of nursing pads, who knows what I'll like, or if I'll even use them while in the hospital but I figured they're good to have just in case. I'm also bringing my earth mama angel baby nipple butter which works amazing! As well as a nursing cover so I can still feed Remy when visitors come, even though we only plan on having very few family visit while I'm actually in the hospital. (We are hoping to only be there for 24 hours or less before we go home). I'm also bringing my small foldable nursing pillow.



 I know no one NEEDS them while at the hospital but everyone brings them JUST IN CASE, lol. Diapers and wipes. We got this cute portable wipes case at walmart. I'm also bringing a few size NB pampers diapers that a friend gave us and some of my size one honest company diapers.
CLOTHES! The best part! I'm bringing three outfits which will work perfect if its still hot out! Which I'm assuming it will be since it's still been in the 90's lately and my due date is 14 days away. The first will be Remingtons coming home outfit (see below), an extra cute elephant onesie, and of course his No. 1 little brother onesie so he can match Kaiden's No. 1 Big brother shirt when Kaiden comes to the hospital!
 My favorite outfit of Remingtons is this one piece outfit with the octopus on the bottom! I love the colors and its so tiny!


 And of course I have to be prepared just incase he decides to come a day when it's cooler outside or raining. I'm bringing these cute crab jammies with a matching hat :)


We love the nautical theme!


A few swaddle blankets for Remington incase its cooler outside or if he actually ends up liking to be swaddled which we don't think he will because for every ultrasound he's had his hands up by his face, so I don't think he's going to like his arms pinned to his side.


Another thing I know the hospital provides you with is burp clothes, but as I remember with Kaiden you can never have to many burp clothes with a NB lol.


Baby socks! So little!! The ones with the cars are actually preemie size. We had a hard time finding actual NB socks that Might fit! Everything we found was size 0-6 months a big so we got some preemie ones hoping they will fit his little feet for a few weeks!


I got their diaper bag at Marshalls for $40. Its a Steve madden bag and I'm in love with it! I didn't like any of the diaper bags from babies R us that wanted $70 or more so I went with something else! All the ones I found at baby stores felt like they were going to fall apart in a few months.


The car seat is all ready to go! Cut all the tags off and adjusted the straps a little. We got the graco snug ride click connect.

The present that will be TO Kaiden FROM Remington when Kaiden meets his baby brother!


When we visited my cousin in Seattle her son Jackson had this same toy and Kaiden was obsessed with it so this will be Kaidens gift from Remington :)


And thats everything we have packed in our room ready to be rushed out the door when the day comes. lol. The carseat, nursing pillow, diaper bag, mine and Jakes duffle bag, and Kaidens gift! Now all we need is for labor to start (any day now..) haha. I feel so prepared now though, besides the last few things we have to pack before heading to the hospital (iPad, camera, chargers, ect.)

1 comment:

  1. I've just started watching vlogs and I love yours. You have given me some amazing ideas and I love your theme for Remington . I also love all your outfits for Remington :) I can't wait to be ttc which will hopefully be soon :) your amazing.

    ReplyDelete