Saturday, August 27, 2011

22 weeks 4 days pregnant


Hey everyone! I'm back. Sorry I have posted in a couple of weeks! I've been busy getting ready for and starting to go back to school after the long summer. I am 22 weeks and 4 days pregnant today! Crazy only 18 more weeks left :) Baby has been kicking me like crazy now. I think he's getting a little squished ha which is good cause it means he's growing. Also we might be having a name change for him. I love the name Kaiden but when looking up the meaning of Kaiden I stumbled along the name Rylan as well! I'm not sure which one I like better! and also Jake found a middle name we really like which is "Rhys" Pronounced like Reece only spelled differently. It seems like the baby stuff is stacking up already lol, So I can't wait to get his nursery set up! My next pre-natal appt. is on September 9th, just a regular check up to check his heartbeat and make sure everything is still looking good! Other than that not much else has happened! Oh and my belly is a hand magnet now I know what people were talking about! I'm sure it only gets worse lol. I've also been trying to get a good video of him kicking which I haven't managed to do yet, so as soon as I get a better video I will post it! I'll update everyone next time I get the chance to lol! :) So keep checking back.

No comments:

Post a Comment