Tuesday, August 9, 2011

20 weeks IT"S A BOY! :)

Profile picture at 20 weeks.


So I had my 20 week ultrasound appointment yesterday! I was lucky they got me in at the st.lukes imaging center because at the womens clinic where I was supposed to have my ultrasound the ultrasound tech was out sick! So I got lucky lol! All of you that thought I was having a boy you were correct! I was still skeptical but YAY! Me and Jake are SO SO happy that were having a baby boy! Baby Kaiden is 100% healthy and all the things they needed to look for, everything looks perfect! :) So happy knowing that! He is about 10 1/2 inches long already! omg! and his heart beat was 147 bpm. (: Luckily we bought a boy bedding set! :D But we're going to have to get rid of the cute little girl clothes we already bought :( Including the cute bunny slippers but oh well! :) We'll just have to get him some dinosaur slippers lol! Jake is still gone :( I miss him like crazy! But can't wait for him to get back so we can go baby shopping :D Anyways.. time to start planning the baby shower lol, I'll probably be having it in October sometime, not sure yet. But that's about it! Just thought I would let you guys know the EXCITING news!
Gender Picture ^ It's a boy!

Baby Kaiden's spine. He was upside down.




No comments:

Post a Comment