Saturday, August 6, 2011

19 weeks 5 days Pregnant

So today I am 19 weeks and 5 days today! Crazy to think I'm pretty much half way done and I found out at 6 weeks! Only four more months to go and I know that I'm going wake up and the baby is going be here in the blink of an eye. lol. I've been feeling great lately! Way to tired to go out in the heat though I'm so glad I'm not at the end of my pregnancy in summer. I give girls props that are lol. Also the day after tomorrow is my ultrasound!! I can hardly wait! :D Finding out what I'm having! :) :) :)  Jake officially left for AT tonight :( It's going to suck while he is gone for a month when the longest I've been away from him is 10 days! But hopefully it flies by! Also I start school this month on August 22nd! so I'm very excited to get back into school! This summer seems like its going on forever lol. Other than that not much else has been going on! I'll update Monday after my ultrasound! :D

No comments:

Post a Comment