Wednesday, July 27, 2011

18 weeks 2 days :)

Today I am 18 weeks and 2 days pregnant. :) I had a pre-natal appointment yesterday with my new doctor/ nurse. It went really well! I think I am going to like this doctor a lot more than my other one. My blood pressure was good as well as the baby's heart beat, she said it was in the 150's! :) We finally scheduled my next ultra sound for August 8th! Even though that's the day after Jake leaves he just wants to find out when he gets back from his military training, he gets back around the 24th of August! :/. So I'm just going to have my mom and 2 of my friends come with me. On the 8th I will be 20 weeks. I will finally find out what I'm having! :D I hope the baby is in the right position because every time we try and find the heart beat the baby is moving around. haha. Even though I STILL think that it's a boy we will know for sure! :) only 12 more days haha I'm counting down! And then I have another regular pre-natal appointment on August 11th with my doctor. I also gained 5 pounds in the past month! I'm now 109.8 lbs. First time I've gained weight since I found out I was pregnant lol. For symptoms, I don't have much besides having to pee all the time, and I'm starting to get a weird rash on my face :( I'm not sure if that's from the pregnancy or being allergic to something! I hope it goes away soon! and also getting really light headed when I get up. Not much else is new! So I'll probably update next when I know what the sex of the baby is! :) So go guess on my expect net at the top of the page click on the link, anyone can guess :) Anyways Hope everyone has a awesome week! Talk to you all soon! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment