Tuesday, July 5, 2011

15 weeks Pregnant

15 Weeks (:
July 5th, 2011- Today I am 15 weeks pregnant. :) Tomorrow I have a pre-natal appointment, with my regular doctor. Just a normal appointment to check the heart beat, my weight, and blood pressure like usual and make sure that everything is right on track! My next appointment will be at 19 weeks and that's hopefully when I will find out the sex. If the doctor makes me wait till I'm 20 weeks, it won't be good because that's when Jake is gone for military training and my mom is gone for work! So hopefully the first week in August I will find out :D So I can go baby shopping while their gone to keep me busy lol. We are moving next week as well so I have started packing stuff in our apartment already! I can't wait to move. We already have the baby crib, changing table, and dresser and they all match :) Ha! I can't wait to actually be able to buy gender colored baby stuff. Earlier today I swear I felt the baby kick. I'm not totally sure though. I heard that it's to early but I also heard from people you might start feeling little flutters on your belly and its the baby. I guess I'll know in a few weeks! :) I also started a pregnancy keepsake journal. I got this book from baby's R us that tracks everything in each semester of my pregnancy so Me or the baby can look back on things that happened. :) ANYWAYS.. I'll update next week!

No comments:

Post a Comment