Tuesday, June 24, 2014

Remingtons Nursery! (and more!)

Remingtons room isn't 100% finished and we still have a few things to get but for the most part we are set to have our little man come home when he's done cooking :) Kaiden and Remington are sharing a room for now, although Remington probably won't actually be sleeping in his room until he's 5-6 months old and sleeping through the night. The one thing I forgot to show is our co sleeper where Remington will be sleeping for that time period right next to our bed.

This is what it looks like, we got the full size one so he can be in it longer and it fits right up against the bed so I can see him at all times with out him actually being in the bed. Also scored this practically new for $40 Normally $199.99

It then attaches to bed like this.

 I think the boys will LOVE sharing a room and growing up together in the same room. I definitely don't think they will be sharing a room when their teenagers but for now it works :) And me and Jake get to keep our office ;) I love how Remingtons side of the room came out! I was so worried in the beginning of Remingtons Nautical theme clashing with Kaidens robot theme of the room but I think it turned out really cute! I am definitely someone who looks for deals and I rarely ever buy things brand new or for full price! I posted some info in the captions under the pictures of where I got things and there prices! I hope you love his room as much as I do! Enjoy :)

PS. I took these pictures at night so the lighting isn't the best!


The picture frame I got for $2.99 on clearance at marshals. I painted the frame blue to match and added in Remingtons ultrasound pictures and put a sea horse sticker to match. Every day Kaiden loves pointing out baby Remy and the sea horse :)

Not the best picture, but I love this wood plaque I got from gordmans. "Anchor yourself in my heart" with a spot for two pictures of Remington. 

I'm pretty proud of this wall. I got the letters from hobby lobby, painted them and added little sea wood decals to make them unique. We also found the fish wall stickers at hobby lobby for $10! And my sweetest friend Britni got us the wheel and I restored it and painted it to match as well :)
Remingtons crib (used to be Kaidens crib) I got the navy mattress sheet at target on sale for $8 and found his adorable bumper online for $40. It has a turtle, crab, octopus, fish and coral on it :) We still don't have a crib skirt yet.
The top of Remingtons armoire. My dad gave me the wood dolphins. And I found the canvas and sea horse and fish boxes at gordmans as well. The Sea turtle canvas is definitely one of my favorites! 

Remingtons side of the room with his crib, name and his armoire we scored online for $25!
One of the drawers in Remingtons armoire. Full of toys for him :)
95% of these clothes are size 3 months! lol. The top is one piece outfits, onsies and T-shirts. the middle shelf is pants and sleepers and the bottom has yet to be filled with clothes for when he gets older.

Remingtons Graco sweet peace swing! and the best part about it, IT PLUGS IN! and also has a head phone jack so we can hook up our phones to play music for him :)
Carseat all ready to go!

Still want to get a wipes warmer but heres the changing table thats currently in our room until he gets switched into his room. We scored this used for $40! and it looks like new. The changing pad and cover are from when Kaiden had a changing table. 

Second drawer is filled with all newborn clothes. (sleepers, onesies, and pants)

Bottom drawer is filled with cloth diaper prefolds, nursing supplies and burp clothes. 

Next to the changing table we have the hoppy pillows, breast pump, and our spare pump (thank you insurance!) lol as well as extra parts and nursing covers.

Top drawer of the changing table just has some socks from Kaiden, and some newborn hats. This will soon be filled with wipes and newborn diapers.
cloth diapers. AIO's and NB pocket diapers.
Cloth diaper covers for the prefolds and when he grows into them as well as some wet bags.  

No comments:

Post a Comment