Thursday, September 27, 2012

This crazy life of mine!!

Today is September 27th! The first day of my first REAL job! I am now a full time college student, working part time, and a full time mommy, daughter and girlfriend.. Now that I have a job I am wondering if I will ever get a break. Sometime I wish I could do one or the other but then if I stop going to school what will I make of myself besides a $10.00 an hour paycheck? And if I didn't work, where would the extra money come from. Yes Jake works and pays the bills but we want some money we can go out and do things with out wondering how much is in our bank account.. Not to mention not putting all the stress on him! I love my job and were still in training, getting our background checks, finger prints and taking the CPR/first aid class. I just wish there was enough hours in the day to get all my homework done, go to work, spend hours and hours with Kaiden and Jake and time to my self As well to relax! I'm just hoping I'm not going to burn myself out. I'm already begging for Christmas break to be here! Exams for school are this week and next week and if you know me.. I suck at taking tests :(. I just need to get through next week and things will be much better! We also lost our awesome baby sitter who is moving to Boise so that is also pretty stressful looking for someone we know and trust! Anyways I'm not complaining just a little stressed but once I get into the swing of things it should be much better.. Just needed to vent a little lol, sorry guys!

No comments:

Post a Comment