Tuesday, May 20, 2014

26 Week Pregnancy Update - Baby #2

Not much to update this week! Hot flashes have been bad this week! It's been hard to get our house and good consistent temperature with the weather being crazy hot one day and raining and storming the next. I also tried coloring my hair which turned out WAY darker! It was supposed to be lighter than my hair already was and it went a few shades darker, and in my opinion has a grey tint! Little did I know pregnancy hormones can mess with the chemicals in your hair. I probably won't be coloring my hair again until After baby Remington is born! Stretch marks from Kaidens pregnancy are pretty noticeable and because I'm so much bigger with Remington I definitely think I'll get some new ones since I'm only 26 weeks and this big. I've been eating super healthy lately with raw fruits and vegetables and occasional smoothies and greek yogurt! :) and trying to stay active every day! Other than that Remy moves all the time and is super healthy, I love talking to him and feeling him kick every night! I've gained about 20 pounds so far and am measuring at 37 1/2 inches around my belly. 


No comments:

Post a Comment