Tuesday, June 26, 2012

The simple things in life :)


Being a mommy makes you think about so many more things in life, the beautiful things, that you have never thought of before. I am a teen mom but I don't feel like a teenager any more, and that's okay. I'm happier than I have ever been in life at this moment right now, I know who I am now, what I live for, and who I want to be. Here's things that make me so happy in life just from being a mommy:
-Waking up to Kaiden's smile in the morning.
-The way he giggles when he's "in trouble" make me forget everything in that moment but him.
-The way he sleeps on my chest so peacefully, he is truly an angel.
-How he looks at me and Jake, with so much love.
-How he tries to eat EVERYTHING he picks up.(:
-How he wants to do everything on his own
-The face he makes when he tries something new (baby food.)
-How he screams and laughs when we tickle him.
Kaiden is what inspires me to be a better person.
I never do anything with out thinking of him first, even when I'm not with him.
I have someone looking up to me, to be their mommy, their protector, so nothing
in this world can hurt him. He is the smallest person yet has the most meaning in my life.
I love you baby boy<3

No comments:

Post a Comment